The Security Officer position provides protection of life and property as assigned by proper authority. A Security Officer’s responsibilities includes, but not limited to: entrance (access) control, roving patrol, assuming a post and writing reports.
Candidate must have state guard card registration and or additional permits.
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
Minimum 18 years of age (21 years of age for some positions)
High school diploma or GED
Must communicate in English fluently (read, write, and speak)
Valid state driver’s license from resident state with safe driving record for past three years (where applicable)
Prepare clear and concise (readable) reports
Excellent communication skills
- Ability to make good decisions
- Good customer service skills (ability to get along with others)
- Professional appearance at all times
- Ability to observe surroundings and situations and report accurately and timely
- Must be able to work an outdoor environment
- Must be able to frequent Sit, walk and/or stand for long period of time
- Must be able to complete required and/or additional training