|Job Type:||Full Time|
Conduct armed foot and/or vehicle patrol (interior and/or exterior). Control access and egress. Monitor CCTV and alarm systems. Compose reports. Deter criminal activity and misconduct. Perform other duties as specified in post orders.
Candidates must meet the follow basic qualifications for this position:
- Candidate must have VALID State of California issued by Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS) guard card registration, Firearm Permit and additional permits.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Minimum 2 year armed experience required.
- Pass any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
- Be at least 21 years old
- Be able to work flexible schedules
- Have a high school diploma or foreign equivalent (e.g., earned GED)
- Have access to reliable transportation.
- Pass a State licensing test if you will be driving a company-owned or client-provided vehicle
- Be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if you were in the military
- Be able to successfully complete all training required for the position
- Be able to operate a radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors
- Demonstrate an ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
- Have one of the following:
- Law enforcement experience
- Service in the Elite Military Forces, Military Police or combat arms
- Graduate of Police/Corrections Academy
- Criminal Justice Degree, Associate or higher
- Career Military
- Pass the following, post-offer:
- MMPI - Psychological testing
- Physical Exams, if armed or required by client contract
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications